The world's largest figure festival took place on February 18, 2018, Wonder Festival 2018 Winter.
Azone International attended, showcasing a variety of dolls for you to welcome home.
They presented new original dolls as well as new anime inspired dolls.
Let’s Take a Look at All the Sweet Goodies Azone Plans to Deliver to You:
- The Sahra’s a la mode girls go from 1/6 scale to 1/12 scale
- More of the EX-Cute girls shrink to 1/12 scale
- Alice transforms into an Easter Bunny and
- A ton of anime dolls large and small
- Every time I see the Lil’ Fairy girls my love for them grows “three sizes”. I got my calendar set for
March 8March 1 (JST) (looks like the actual date March 1) to place my pre-order for Harmia or Illumie. Now, which one will I choose . . .? (ugh, dolly decisions)
- It’s great to see Alice from the Ellen series return. Anne-Sophie, your wish has come true (●^ｏ^●）
- The Sahra’s a la mode girls as 1/12 dolls. OMG, please don’t be so adorable that you make my wallet weep. The buying force is strong with this release. If they’re half as cute as I imagine then I’m going to have to get a 2nd or third job because I don’t think I can say no to any of them.
- And then there’s the EX-Cute picconeemo dolls. I have a soft spot for all things tiny . . . so tempted.
- Koron, Aika and Lien look soo adorable as tiny race car drivers! Too cute! Can I have them?
What Do You Think:
Azone International presented a lot of beautiful original and anime inspired dolls.
Did you like what they revealed at Wonder Festival 2018 Winter?
Which ones do you plan to bring home?
Which dolls did you like the least?
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment box below.
I look forward to talking with you about Azone’s upcoming dolls.