July 1, 2018 Azone International attended the 20th Anniversary Special Doll Show Yokohama 2.
- Himeno and Koron Versions 1.1 (Aug 2018)
- Rebecca, the newest character, from the Alvastaria series (Aug 2018)
- Mahiro dressed in a school uniform designed by the popular illustrator, Kazuharu Kina (Sept 2018)
- Several cute outfits and much more!
Ready to see all the goodies that are coming your way?
Great, let's jump to it!
- The new Alvastaria character looks interesting. I can't wait to learn more about her.
- Since Doll Show 53 Early Summer Asakusa, I've been trying to convince myself not to get the cute cat Lil' Fairy girls. Not sure if I'll be able to resist them in August.
Over to You:
Did any dolls or outfits catch your eye?
Were you surprise by any of the images above?
Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
I can't wait to chat with you about the doll show.
Want to See More of the Doll Show?
Linda, of Mes crazy expériences, shared video coverage of 20th Anniversary Special Doll Show Yokohama 2.
See more dolly booths like the Kinoko Juice booth & more. Go here to watch it on YouTube
images via: Azone's Neemosi