This article contains affiliate links which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please read our affiliate disclosure to learn more.
Another holiday season is upon us.
And if you have a doll collector in your life you know it’s an expensive hobby.
So what gift do you give a family member/friend that will leave them feeling like you support their passion but at the same time it won’t leave your wallet writhing in pain?
We’re excited to share with you this holiday shopping guide that’ll help make you a gift giving superstar while protecting your wallet.
Let’s get started!
Doll Collector Gift Guide: 8 Gift Ideas
Here are our top 8 gift ideas that doll collectors & their dolls will love (budget friendly edition):
- Doll Shoes – Dolls need shoes like us humans. Help your doll collector build their doll’s shoe closet
- Miniature Dollhouse Food – These tiny replicas of food are fun to display and play with. Their yummy design enhance the experience of doll collecting
- Spare Body Parts – no matter how careful a collector is with their doll, accidents do happen and parts get broken. Having extra parts on hand to repair or rebuild is an invaluable gift your doll lover will appreciate
- Anime DVDs – A lot of anime characters have become dolls. And DVDs are a great gift that allow collectors to reenact Anime scenes with their doll
- Blank Heads – Heads come in a range of sizes and skin tones. They allow collectors to create their dream doll
- Doll Calendar – Help your doll collector manage their busy life with a doll inspired calendar. Not only are they great for a whole year of planning but they’re also delightful & amusing to have on the wall
- Doll Books – There are beautiful photos inside these inspiring books. They’re a wonderful way for collectors to dive deeper into their love for fashion dolls
- Gift Made By You – There’s simply something special about a handmade gift. There are a variety of doll sewing patterns, diorama tutorials and much more for you to make and give to the doll collector in your life
We hope this gift guide was helpful.
If you’d like a PDF version of the Gift Guide to print or to share with friends & family, you can download a copy here.
Over to You
What types of dolly goodies are you thinking about giving to your doll lover? Which items from the list do you think they’ll like the most?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.