This post contains affiliate links. Please read our affiliate disclosure for more information.
Are you ready to travel back to the land of Alvastaria?
Great, because March – April, 2020 Azone International welcomes you back to their steampunk fantasy world. And this time they’re introducing you to Luchino.
He’s the newest member of the Alvastaria family.
You may remember seeing this image of Luchino from Wonder Festival 2020 [Winter].
Luchino’s a young boy who’s slightly weak (shortness of breath) who dreams of becoming a pirate! And he likes to imagine the fun he’ll have playing outdoors while his skin turns golden brown.
Azone will release 2 versions of Luchino:
- Regular release version with navy black hair – Order Date: March 5, 2020 – Arrival Date: Late March 2020
- Direct store release version with jet black hair – Order Date: March 5, 2020 – Arrival Date: Late April 2020
Luchino (regular ver.)
Luchino (direct store ver.)
- Luchino Body (regular release): Pure Neemo Flection XS – Boy – White
- Luchino Hair Color (regular release): Navy Black
- Luchino Body (direct store release): Pure Neemo Flection XS – Boy – Tan
- Luchino Hair Color (direct store release): Jet Black
- Luchino Eye Color: Red Spinel
- Ribbon Tie
- Garter Socks
- Compass Charm
Where to Order
- Ami Ami
- Fabric Friends & Dolls
- Hobby Link Japan
- Hobby Search
- Play Asia
- Additional Shops
Release Date: March & April 2020
Price: ¥15,000 about $135
Luchino appears to be a sweet boy with an active imagination. Unfortunately, I’m unable to add him to my collection ・゜゜・(/□＼*)・゜゜ but I can’t wait to see his owner’s pics
What are your thoughts about the newest Alvastaria character, Luchino? Will you add him to your collection or will you skip his release?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. I look forward to chatting with you.
Source: Azone International