The Rococo Peacock series Dal Loa, is scheduled to be release Aug 2013.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Loa is my favorite vs. Pullip Io. xD
Visit eBay to add this doll to your collection!
Things I love about Loa
- Loa eyes is what did it for me. They are gorgeously blue and stand out!
- Two toned hair colors!!! Love love love
- She's the total package of cuteness 🙂
Critiques of Loa:
I can't stand her clothes. Her outfit looks unfinished and you can tell that it closely resembles Nanette's stock clothes.
- I'm so sorry for comparing AGA's prototypes and Groove Inc's scheduled release dolls ( I promise I'll try not to reference prototypes again) but the personality that the Rococo Peacock Loa Dal once had in the prototype, is again lost and watered down with this version. 🙁
- I miss her huge head gear, that establishes her as a peacock
- I miss her short dress, that looks complete and finished
I know cost is a factor when producing these dolls, which is why they have to trim away a few elements from the prototypes.
Unfortunately, I feel like the elements that they took away, where what made the doll special in the first place.
Price: 14,700 Yen about $145.00
Limited Edition: No
Please leave your feedback regarding Loa Dal, below! 🙂