This article contains affiliate links which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please read our affiliate disclosure to learn more.
The next Dollybird vol. 33 exclusive that were going to take a look at are the new chuchu dolls (if you missed the first part of the exclusives visit here)
Hobby Japan will release 2 versions of their original chuchu doll.
There will be:
- Hina Royal Check Boy and
- Yume Royal Check Girl
Unlike the previous release of the chuchu doll, the Royal Check Boy & Girls will have actual sewn clothes.
That’s right. You won’t have to glue the outfit together. The clothes are pre-made.
Hina Royal Check Boy
YUME Royal Check Girl
- Body: Obitsu 11 cm
- Skin Tone: Super White
- Hair Color Hina: Honey Brown, Short Bob
- Hair Color Yuma: Cherry Brown, Hime Cut, Long Wave
- Eye Color Hina: Purple Eyes
- Eye Color Yume: Purple x Pink Mix
- Plaid Tops (hina)
- Plaid Pants (hina)
- Plaid Dress (yume)
- Ribbon Sash
- Loafers with magnet (black)
- Replacement Wrist Parts
- Pre-Orders will begin: October 29, 2021 to February 1, 2021
- Release Date: September-October 2022
- Price: ¥18,700 about $165
Where to Buy
- Hobby Japan Online store (you’ll need a proxy shopping service like From Japan)
- Ami Ami (Hina Royal Check Boy & YUME Royal Check Girl)
I love the outfits on Hina & Yume. So super cute! I can’t wait to see owner pics in autumn.
How do you feel about chuchu doll Hina Royal Check Boy & chuchu doll YUME Royal Check Girl?
Will you add them to your growing collection or will you enjoy their owner pics in late Autumn 2022?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
I look forward to chatting with you.
There’s more Dollybird exclusive to checkout. Let’s go!