UPDATED: Winner Announced Below (near entry box)
The 2nd item launching this summer is the doll inspired eyechart.
“You Can’t Buy Happiness But You Can Buy Dolls And That’s Pretty Close” Poster.
- Eyechart is printed on Museum Grade Paper (archival) paper which means you won’t have to worry about the poster yellowing over time
- Size: 9” x 11”
And to celebrate we’re hosting product launch giveaway #2 .
1 winner will be chosen to win the Doll Happiness Eyechart.
It’s super easy to enter.
Simply sign-in using the form below and you’ll automatically be entered into the giveaway (easy, right).
You may earn additional entries and increase you chances of winning by completing the 5 other entry methods.
The Winner Is: Sara!
Thank you to everyone who entered.
Additional Giveaway Details
- We’ll use the the login/email information to contact the winner
- You may earn additional entries by completing the other entry methods and increase your chances of winning
- Deadline to enter the giveaway: June 17, 2022 11:59 P.M. Central Standard Time
- We will randomly select & notify the winner by email
- If the winner does not respond to our email within the allotted time frame, we will select another winner
- Entries are open to our global friends
- We will pay for shipping
- We are not responsible for lost packages
- No purchase necessary to win. Void where prohibited
- This contest is exclusively endorsed by The Dolly Insider
- If you’re a minor please get your parent’s or guardian’s permission before entering
- Additional items pictured are not included
Please review all Terms and Conditions on the giveaway entry form before entering
Thank you for entering and good luck!
Natalie M says
These are adorable, and thank you for the giveaway.
Hi Natalie M,
I’m glad to hear you like it 🙂
It’s our pleasure to offer giveaways
This is super cute and funny at the same time. Thank you for this giveaway. 😊💗
You’re very welcome. I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying them.
I hope to have more giveaways in July or August.
Thank you for the giveaways!
You’re very welcome, Bridgette.
Since I’m doing a staycation this year, I wanted to do something fun 🤩 so I thought why not host a few summer giveaways while creating products for the shop.
Win-win for everyone 😁