Good Smile Company (GSC) attended Doll Show 51 Autumn Asakusa on October 9, 2017.
At the event they showcased their new doll series, Harmonia Bloom.
Also on display was a body prototype and custom dolls by Harmonia Bloom's designer, Iwanaga Sakurako.
It looks like GSC is still tweaking the design of their doll line.
And Iwanaga Sakurako is working hard to design a doll, collectors will fall in love with.
No new updates on her official release though 🙁
Did GSC's Harmonia Bloom display make you more excited or less excited about her debut?
We look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Leave comment in the box below, then
Click On a Link to See More From the Doll Show:
- >>> You are here Part 1 Doll Show 51 Autumn Asakusa: Good Smile Images
- Part 2 Doll Show 51 Autumn Asakusa: Groove Inc. Images
- Part 3 Doll Show 51 Autumn Asakusa: PetWORKs Images
- Part 4 Doll Show 51 Autumn Asakusa: Dollybird Images
- Part 5 Doll Show 51 Autumn Asakusa: Azone International Images