Doll Show 52 Winter Asakusa took place on January 8, 2018.
Azone International showcased a range of dolls from Picconeemos to 1/3 scale dolls.
Also on display were the outfits & accessories for 2018.
Let’s dive right in . . . this may cause your wallet a bit of pain, blame Azone 😉
Heading Your Way:
- EX-Cute Raili
- Her favorite clothing brand is Moi Lumi – orders being January 23, 2018
- 3 Lil’ Fairy girls with colorful hair
- Harmia, Illumie, Pitica, will make their 2nd appearance in their school uniform (just like the original Lil’ fairies did back in 2015).
- Alvastaria continues with the introduction of a new character
- Her name is Ravi. She’s such a captivating girl – orders will begin February 1, 2018
- The KIKIPOP! Girls will make their 8th appearance
- This time the theme is Hi! My School – orders begin February 14, 2018 (valentine’s day!)
- The Asterisk Collection grows with the 9th Hetalia The World Twinkle
- He’s France! Expect him the summer of 2018
- Happiness Clover Kureha makes her 3rd appearance
- She’ll arrive March 2018
- 8” Betsy McCall
- 2 Azone International exclusive Betsy McCall dolls
- And a lot more!
Over to You:
Which dolls or outfits are you looking forward to adding your collection?
Leave a comment in the box below.
I look forward to chatting with you about Doll Show 52 Winter Asakusa: Azone International Images
Source: Azone’s Neemosi