Azone International attended Doll Show 54 Autumn Asakusa on September 24, 2018.
They showcased new dolls, new clothes, & more!
Here’s what’s in the works & coming our way:
- Two new Alvastaria characters (gimme, gimme)
- Milo gets ready for winter (I want him)
- Three new Lil’ Fairy characters (I want ‘em)
- Lycee makes plans to celebrate the 2019 New Year
- Two versions of 1/12 scale Raili are coming this winter
- Two Iris Collect girls prepare for winter
- Two new Pure Neemo Emotion 2 bodies and
- Azone offers brown tone Pure Neemo bodies for sale at the event (will the rest of us get to play?)
There’s over 100 images to go through.
Let the fun begin!
I’m super excited for several of Azone’s upcoming dolls. (Sorry wallet it will hurt you more then me)
Yay! You made it through Doll Show 54 Autumn Asakusa.
How do you feel? Excited, disappointed, underwhelmed?
How does your wallet feel? Pleased, scared, no longer on speaking terms?
There’s a lot of amazing dolly goodies coming our way.
Share you thoughts in the comment section below.
I look forward to chatting with you.
Want to see more of Doll Show 54 Autumn Asakusa? Then drop by Linda of Mes crazy expériences to see video coverage of the event.