Azone International attended Doll Show 55 Spring Asakusa on March 10, 2019.
Like previous events, Azone displayed a-l-o-t of cute dolls and outfits.
I ask that you please take a moment and prepare your wallet for the possible pain it may experience this year.
Azone has set the dolly dials to “cuteness overload” & “irresistible.”
If you’re ready to view over 125 images and if you think your wallet can withstand the pain then continue below.
Here’s what’s in the works & coming our way:
- 45cm doll under development (I want her!! Take my $$$ now!)
- Obitsu & Azone collaborate to transform Eiri Uemura into a marshmallow rabbit – June 2019 (I’m very interested in this exclusive doll)
- EX-Cute & KIKIPOP! bring us Sera Kimagure – Summer 2019 (we’ve haven’t seen Sera in so long. Glad to see her again)
- The 13th EX-Cute series is going to be magical! Magical☆CUTE begins with Happy Shiny Koron Magical☆CUTE – Summer 2019 (hmm, what’s her magical power? Cuteness?)
- Meryl Day of Departure II – April 12, 2019 (cute)
- Alice’s Tea Party ~ Sweets Tea Party ~ March Rabbit Raili -July 2019 (oh, I must resist!)
- New Ex-Cute boys? Yes! Sweet Tea Party – Boy Alice Noah (Raili’s brother) and friend Cheshire Cat Kyle – April & May 2019 (I didn’t think the EX-Cute cast could get any bigger. What is Azone trying to do to our wallet?)
- Time of Eternal Alice/Time of Grace VI Taisho Roman Black Cat (regular ver.) & Ellen/Time of Eternal VI Taisho Roman White Cat (Azone direct store) – Summer 2019 (whhhyyyy!! too cute!)
- Black Raven Amane/The Rainy Veil – Regular & Azone direct store ver. – April 11, 2019 (It’s so not fair. It’s too much cuteness)
- Happiness Clover Nanaka – Summer 2019 (she looks so cool dressed for school )
- Picconeemo bodies and so much more!
Okay, Last Warning: It’s not too late to turn back. I really hope your wallet can handle these dolls.
My wallet is packing up and preparing to leave me. She doesn’t want to go through the pain of being empty & abused again.
While I work on convincing my wallet not to abandon me, here are the images of Azone International’s booth.
What Do You Think?
Which dolls are you looking forward to welcoming home?
Were you surprise by any dolls displayed at the event?
Share you thoughts & opinions in the box below.
I look forward to chatting with you about Doll Show 55 Spring Asakusa.
Want more images from Doll Show 55? Here are a few more dolly booths:
- PetWORKs attended the event. See what they had on display here
- Hobby Japan’s Dollybird was also there. Checkout their booth here