So glad you’ve join me as we make our way through Doll Show 57 Autumn Asakusa.
We’ve come to Azone International’s mega booth.
Did you remember to grab your wishlist? Great, let’s checkout Azone’s booth.
Here’s what’s Azone is working on for you:
- Miracle Drop Lien – preorders Nov. 6 – release late Nov. 2019
- EX-Cute Family Wakaba Kimono Selection – Nov 2019
- Alice Tea Party – Sweet Tea Party Sleeping Mouse Tsukiha & Sorane Dec. 2019
- Sahra Mermaid a la mode Goldfish Princess:
- Sahra – Oct 3
- Maya – Nov.
- Lycee – Dec.
- 11th KIKIPOP! – Nov. 7 – release Nov. 2019
- Cecily Night of Fascination – Oct 29 – release late Nov. First 1/3 brown body
- New Iris Collect Character Fuko – Oct. 9 – release late Oct.
- Iris Collect Petit Koharu ver. 1.1 – Oct. 10 – release late Oct – she has a smile
- Kosagi x Ronshuka Couture – Oct. 8 – release late Dec.
- Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to Me Shirasaki Hana – n/a
- Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to ~The Geniuses’ War of Love and Brains: Kamiya Shinomiya – Oct. – release 2020
- New 1/12 soft vinyl head & body – a project is in development
- Autumn/Winter Outfits and more!
- I am in love with Lien. Her magical power delivers hope. Too cute & love the hair!
- I’m also in love with Wakaba. Classic beauty.
- My heartstrings are being pulled by the twins, Tsukiha & Sorane
- Curiosity has me in its grasp with the Sahra Mermaid a la mode girls. What will Yuzuha and Alisa looks like?
- I am head over heels, madly in love with Cecily. Seriously, can I have her as a friend in real life. She’s so confident and bad@ss. Cecily is my favorite Black Raven character. I get chills every time I look at her photo
- What’s the new project that will feature the new body and head? and
- There are several outfits that will look great on my girls.
A lot of exciting goodies our coming our way from Azone.
Well, well . . . with Azone’s booth, it means we’ve reached the end of Doll Show 57 Autumn Asakusa.
What did you like about Azone’s display? Were you underwhelmed by any dolls or outfits?
Leave a comment in the box below. I look forward to chatting with you.
And thank you for coming along with me through the doll show displays.
What’s Next? Revisit the Doll Show 57 Autumn Asakusa images by clicking one of the links below: