So glad you’ve join me as we make our way through Doll Show 57 Autumn Asakusa.
We’ve come to Azone International’s mega booth.
Did you remember to grab your wishlist? Great, let’s checkout Azone’s booth.
Here’s what’s Azone is working on for you:
- Miracle Drop Lien – preorders Nov. 6 – release late Nov. 2019
- EX-Cute Family Wakaba Kimono Selection – Nov 2019
- Alice Tea Party – Sweet Tea Party Sleeping Mouse Tsukiha & Sorane Dec. 2019
- Sahra Mermaid a la mode Goldfish Princess:
- Sahra – Oct 3
- Maya – Nov.
- Lycee – Dec.
- 11th KIKIPOP! – Nov. 7 – release Nov. 2019
- Cecily Night of Fascination – Oct 29 – release late Nov. First 1/3 brown body
- New Iris Collect Character Fuko – Oct. 9 – release late Oct.
- Iris Collect Petit Koharu ver. 1.1 – Oct. 10 – release late Oct – she has a smile
- Kosagi x Ronshuka Couture – Oct. 8 – release late Dec.
- Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to Me Shirasaki Hana – n/a
- Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to ~The Geniuses’ War of Love and Brains: Kamiya Shinomiya – Oct. – release 2020
- New 1/12 soft vinyl head & body – a project is in development
- Autumn/Winter Outfits and more!
- I am in love with Lien. Her magical power delivers hope. Too cute & love the hair!
- I’m also in love with Wakaba. Classic beauty.
- My heartstrings are being pulled by the twins, Tsukiha & Sorane
- Curiosity has me in its grasp with the Sahra Mermaid a la mode girls. What will Yuzuha and Alisa looks like?
- I am head over heels, madly in love with Cecily. Seriously, can I have her as a friend in real life. She’s so confident and bad@ss. Cecily is my favorite Black Raven character. I get chills every time I look at her photo
- What’s the new project that will feature the new body and head? and
- There are several outfits that will look great on my girls.
A lot of exciting goodies our coming our way from Azone.
Well, well . . . with Azone’s booth, it means we’ve reached the end of Doll Show 57 Autumn Asakusa.
What did you like about Azone’s display? Were you underwhelmed by any dolls or outfits?
Leave a comment in the box below. I look forward to chatting with you.
And thank you for coming along with me through the doll show displays.
What’s Next? Revisit the Doll Show 57 Autumn Asakusa images by clicking one of the links below:
Images via: Azone’s Neemosi|kikakubu_azone
Who is this guy with a cigarette?
The guy with the cigar is Lord El-Melloi II.
He’s from the series The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II
If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask 🙂
They are all so beautiful but I love the mermaid a la mode, the kiki pops and the magical girl with the green hair!
Thank you for showing us these pics! <3
Azone showcased a lot of adorable dolls & outfits. My wallet is weeping at the thought of being empty this fall/winter (sorry wallet).
Thank you for the kind words. (●^ｏ^●）We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed the doll show summary.
Cuteness overload! I like so many of them! And not only the dolls, outfits are also amazing!
My favorites are twins, mermaid a la mode Maya, Kikipops, and Lil’ Fairy Alice-style dresses and boys’ outfits. Oh, but Cecily is gorgeous, too!
My, I need to win a lottery or something…
I’m right there with you Neon.
Lottery, giveaway . . . any money award will do to bring these cuties home ヽ(￣▼￣*)ノ
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about Azone’s booth at doll show.
Omg too many cool dolls! Fuuko! The Kimono girl!! The new Lien!! The twins!! THE NEW KIKIPOP!! I can’t process all this I’m so excited and at the same time a little heartbroken… I wish I could get them all…
Oh, I know what you mean about the mixture a happiness & sadness.
I’m like that with nearly every doll event 😉
Thanks for chatting with us about Azone’s booth at doll show.
Lisa Cooper says
I am beyond excited about all the new clothes! So cute!
thanks so much for having these pics available.
The Twins and Maya Mermaid are very tempting…..
Hi Lisa Cooper,
I agree, Azone displayed some very tempting dolls and clothes.
We’re glad to hear you find the doll show summaries helpful.
Please feel free to visit anytime & chat with us about dolls,
I’m loving the TWINS ?? definitely getting those two for sure.
I’m SO EXCITED!! For the new 1/12 scale body and head! I hope they do more doll heads with out of base and in 1/6 and 1/12 scale (1/3 scale scares me ???♀️)
The teasing is killing me though! I’m crossing my fingers that they’ll have them in blanks as well.
The twins are beautiful. The new body/head are quite popular.
I hope Azone does something amazing with them. The pressure is on 😉
Out of Base is crushin it with these types of dolls.
Thanks for chatting with us about Azone booth at Doll Show.
I’m excited about that head and body! I prefer inset eyes (I usually collect BJDs), but I don’t like 1/3 size dolls. I bought two of the Azone obitsu collab dolls, so I can keep one the same and customize the other. I’d love to get them a smaller friend!
The new body and heads are very intriguing.
Do you have any ideas of how you’ll customize the head/body?
Thank you for taking the time to chat with us about Azone’s booth at doll show.