Azone International, Dollybird, Good Smile Company Harmonia bloom, PetWORks & Sekiguchi attended Doll Show 63 Spring.
The event took place on April 11, 2021.
- Azone showcased: previous announced & upcoming dolls and new pureneemo bodies & a lot of outfits for your dolly
- Dollybird revealed: vol. 32 exclusive doll, Candyruru
- Harmonia bloom displayed: previous announced dolls, illustrations for upcoming dolls and accessories for your Harmonia bloom dolls
- PetWORKs & Sekiguchi showed: previous announced & upcoming dolls as well as clothes for your girl & boy dolls
Have a look below for all the dolly goodies coming your way this year.
Click on any album below to view the gallery.
Doll Show 63 Spring←
My highlights are the new Pureneemo 2 bodies and the new Sahra doll.
They were so unexpected and I’m eager to know more about them.
What will this new body with inset eyes mean for future dolls? Which dolls will have it next? Will all Azone original dolls get this new treatment or select lines?
So many questions. I’ll have to wait for the answers to reveal themselves.
Azone knows how to keep things interesting.
Over to You
Which of the dolls or outfits are you looking forward to owning the most? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
I look forward to chatting with you about Doll Show 63 Spring.
Want to see more from Doll Show?
- Watch Linda’s video coverage of the Doll Show event