On May 4, 2016 Azone International attended Doll Show Asakusa 1.
Let’s see what cuties Azone has in store for you in the future!
Heading Your Way:
- The Lil’ Fairy girls are awaiting Summer (Image 2-6)
- A breathtaking Minami Mermaid from the Otogi no kuni series is tempting to ones eyes (Image 7-9)
- Are you prepared for Azone’s 3rd Twinkle a-la-mode girl?
- I’m not sure which stone SAHRA is representing . . . ruby maybe? Whatever the stone she’s sparkling! (Image 10-14)
- Edit according to Azone via Google translation SAHRA is representing Rose Quartz
- Romano made his grand appearance. Though it’s only a photo, I’m super stoked to see this boy, ahem Country (Image 15)
- A whole army of Assault Lily girls where on display (Image 22-26)
- A selection of insanely cute outfits where showcased which is sure to make you jealous of your dolls wardrobe in comparisons to your own (okay I might be the only one who feels this way but seriously, so cuuuute) (Image 27-48)
- And Azone continues to reveal the softer side of their Black Raven Line of dolls
Have fun checking out all the photos!
What highlights from the event do you see? Leave a comment below!
Yes! I’m so glad to see more pictures of Mermaid Princess Minami! The new Lil’ Fairies are adorable, too, especially the ones in the yukatas! I hope they aren’t going to be exclusive. I should just give Azone my bank account and routing number, haha.
I hear you Robyn Azone continues their wrath of creating irresistible dolls which in turn drains our wallets XD.
It’s great to see Minami in a super cute outfit for once.
Usually she’s portrayed as a responsible adult but with this release she’s soooo girly!
Oh those yukatas caught your eyes too? Aren’t they the cutest.
Azone should be releasing this outfit set sometime in May.
Thanks for sharing your highlights from Doll Show Asakusa 1 with us!
I was super excited to see the pictures from Doll Show and… OMG it’s even better than what I could imagine! It’s look like Azone will once again took a great part of my money in June ‘o’ Little Mermaid Minami is sooo beautiful! Pastel colors and a lot of lace and ruffles! I just can’t resist!
For Sarah… Well I was far beyond imagined that they will choose Rose Quartz as pattern ^^’ If we look inside the quartz family Rose Quartz is not as popular as the amethyst but why not? :3 Sarah reminds me a loooot of Pullip Favorite Ribbon through her pink and red outfit and brown wig. And since I greatly like the Favorite Ribbon I’m also under the charm of this cute girl! >.< I want her! …
Well if we put my lolita heart aside I'm not sure that the regular version perfectly embodies the Rose Quartz concept. Why use red for her outfit? In order to highlight the pale pink of the dress? When I see pictures on the web I think a deeper shade of pink could have been more appropriated.
If I judge only from the stone concept I prefer the subtilities of the direct store version…
Little Mermaid Minami is a stunner.
I’m excited for her announcement which should be taking place soon!
Ooh good eye Anne-Sophie, Sahra does kind of look like Pullip Favorite Ribbon. I bet the 2 of them would look super cute together ^^
Rose Quartz is really pretty, it reminds me of bubble gum.
I too wish that Azone added more pale pink to the regular version as I find the red a little too bold but maybe they chose the red to give more contrast between the 2 girls, since Azone exclusives tend to be white with the hint of the gem stone color.
The exclusive version is calling me to bring her home . . . pink hair is a weakness for me >_< As always the information you provide whether fashion topics or stones is invaluable! Thanks so much for educating us and others 🙂 ~Kat