Hello and Welcome!
March was a fun month.
It was dolls, dolls, and more dolls (just the way I like it!)
Let’s make sure you didn’t miss any dolly goodness.
It’s your Dolly Round-up March 2019 Edition.
Here are the highlights:
- The Dolly Insider shines a spotlight on a new advertiser, rounds up the doll news for February 2019 and explores a sweet new treat
- Azone International reveals 7 dolls who are demanding your wallet's attention
- Cross World Connections hopes you'll fall in love with their collaboration Neo Blythe
- Groove Inc. reveals their June Pullip
- PetWORKs announces a Today Momoko, shares updates about their male doll line and plays with factory samples
- Sekiguchi wants you to celebrate with their fans’ voted Momoko doll and
- Azone International, Hobby Japan’s Dollybird and PetWORKs attend Doll Show 55 Spring Asakusa
The Dolly Insider
Cross World Connections
Wrapping It Up
What are you thoughts about the dolls revealed and events attended in March?
Did any dolls grab your attention?
Were you surprised by any announcements?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
That’s a wrap for March’s dolly news.
Click here to see how the doll news is developing for April.