This article contains affiliate links which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please read our affiliate disclosure to learn more.
We’re over half way through the December Dolly Sewing Crush!
And Allie is eager to show you her next look.
Let’s have a look.
This Month’s Sewing Motto:
Motivation gets you started.
But, it’s patience and perseverance that get you there.Ernie J Zelinski
Dolly Sewing Crush: HANON Arrangement Project #3
For the 3rd look we stumbled upon a Basic Blouse found on page 30 in the Doll Sewing Book HANON Arrangement.
In 13 steps your doll could have a cute Basic Blouse.
The directions for the Basic Blouse are written in English and it also includes images so you can visually see the step by step instructions.
Your Layout For Sewing Success
Here is your blueprint for making the Basic Blouse:
The Basic Blouse
- Sew front & back shoulder seams
- Place blouse & lining fabric right sides together sew back & neckline
- Cut the lining & clip notches around the neckline
- Flip lining towards the back of fabric
- Clip notches around the armholes
- Apply glue & fold the armhole seam allowances
- Top stitch armholes, back & neckline
- Sew side seams, right sides together
- Fold the hem allowance & sew
Three cheers, the Basic Blouse is complete!
Allie is loving the color of this blouse!
Dolly Insider Skill Level Rating:
This blouse came together like a sweet dream.
No nightmares here.
See you next week for the final Dolly Sewing Crush
Kat and Tatyana
The Dolly Insider
Stay Up To Date With Satomi Fujii (Hanon):
Missed a HANON Project? No worries, click a link below to get caught up!
Want to sew simple patterns for your doll? No need to wait, you can grab your copy of the Doll Sewing Book HANON Arrangement here.
It’s Time For A Giveaway
To get you fired up for tiny sewing, we’re giving 1 lucky winner: The Doll Sewing Book HANON Arrangement book.
Giveaway runs from December 2, 2020 until December 31, 2020 11:59 P.M. CST.
All you have to do is answer the following question:
Enter your response in the entry form below for a chance to win.
You may earn multiple entries by completing the other entry methods to increase your chances of winning
If you don’t see the entry form try visiting the page from a desktop or a different browser such as Google Chrome. Entry form may not appear on some mobile devices.
- Last day to enter the giveaway: December 31, 2020 11:59 P.M. Central Standard Time
- Winner’s name will be shared on our site and social media platforms
- Winner will be notified via email within 48 hours after the contest has closed. If the winner does not respond to our email within 5 days, another winner will be selected
- If you’re a minor please get your parent’s or guardian’s permission before entering