Do you have an outfit in your closet that you’ve worn multiple times but each time you wear it, it looks like a different outfit?
This week Jun is wearing her jumper but with a twist, giving it a new look.
Let’s get to it.
Dolly Sewing Crush: peu connu Project #2
This week we made a cool French Sleeve T-shirt that pairs nicely with the jumper outfit.
You can find this French Sleeve T-shirt on page 106 in the Doll’s Closet Romantic book.
This project has 25 steps.
The French Sleeve T-shirt pattern fits dolls size:
- 20 cm
- 22 cm
- 27 cm
The directions for the French Sleeve T-shirt are written in Japanese and include images so you can visually see the step by step instructions.
Your Layout For Sewing Success
Here is your blueprint for making the French Sleeve T-shirt:
The French Sleeve T-shirt
- Sew back & front shoulder seams together
- Clip notches along the armhole
- Fold down & sew
- Clip notches along the collar
- Fold down & sew
- Sew back & front side seams together
- Fold & sew hem of shirt
- Fold top section of back edges & sew
- Sew the back close
- Add closures
Yippee, the French Sleeve T-shirt is complete!
I’m the type of dresser who wears one look the same way but thanks to this project, I wanna be adventurous and mix and match pieces to create new looks, for myself, and for the dolls.
Dolly Insider Skill Level Rating:
This French Sleeve T-shirt pattern is great for beginners because it’s simple to make with little to no tricky areas.
Stay tune next week for the 3rd project!
Kat and Tatyana
The Dolly Insider
Stay Up To Date With Yoshi (peu connu):
Missed an peu connu Project? No worries, click a link below to get caught up!
It’s Time For A Giveaway
To help get you excited to sew tiny, we’re giving 1 lucky winner: 1 Doll’s Closet Romantic Book.
Giveaway runs from June 3, 2020 until June 25, 2020 11:59 P.M. CST.
All you have to do is answer the following question:
Enter your response in the entry form below for a chance to win.a Rafflecopter giveaway
You may earn multiple entries by completing the other entry methods to increase your chances of winning
If you don’t see the entry form try visiting the page from a desktop or a different browser such as Google Chrome. Entry form may not appear on some mobile devices.
- Last day to enter the giveaway: June 25, 2020 11:59 P.M. Central Standard Time
- Winner’s name will be shared on our site and social media platforms
- Winner will be notified via email within 48 hours after the contest has closed. If the winner does not respond to our email within 5 days, another winner will be selected
- If you’re a minor please get your parent’s or guardian’s permission before entering
Can’t wait to sew peu connu clothes for your dolly? No need to wait, you can get a copy of the Doll’s Closet Romantic book here.