Hobby Japan released Dollybird vol. 32, April 2021 and the girl chosen as the Dollybird exclusive is none other than Azone International’s popular doll, Candyruru from the Sugar Cups series!
This limited version is similar to the original Candyruru in cuteness but the Dollybird exclusive Candyruru will have:
- Lilac Purple Hair
- Grape Soda Metallic Eyes and a
- Mint & Pink Dress with a Candy Design
Dollybird Limited Candyruru’s Information
- Body: Picconeemo P (13cm)
- Head: Soft Vinyl Head
- Hair Color: Lilac Purple
- Eye Color 8mm : Grape Soda Metallic
- Skin Tone: White
- Katyusha (headband)
- Hand Part (5 types)
- Pre-orders begin: April 16, 2021 – June 30, 2021
- Release Date: February/March 2022
- Price: ¥17,000 about $156
Where to Buy
Candyruru is so cute!
She’s only been out for a few months and she’s already the cover model for Dollybird.
She’s such a popular girl.
What do you think about the Dollybird Exclusive Candyruru?
Do you like her mint x lilac theme or do you prefer the original?
Will you add her to your collection or will you enjoy her owner pics in early 2022? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
I look forward to chatting with you.