This post contains affiliate links. Please read our affiliate disclosure for more information.
The 13th series of Azone International EX-Cute dolls will begin June 2019.
This series features the girls in a new, magical world where they’re studying to be magical girls (oh, how exciting).
Koron, kicks off the series as: Happy Shiny Koron.
Azone International will release 2 versions of Koron:
- Regular release version with pink hair – Order Date: June 7, 2019
- Doll Show Commemorative version with gold hair – Order Date: June 9, 2019
You may remember seeing the regular release version of Koron at Doll Show.
Koron (regular release)
Koron (doll show ver.)
- Body: Pure Neemo Flection S
- Skin Tone: White
- Hair Color: Happy Pink (regular release)
- Hair Color: Shiny Gold (doll show ver.)
- Eye color: Magical Blue
- Hair Ribbon (regular release)
- Hair Pin (doll show ver.)
- Happy Rod
- Hand Part (Hold)
- Profile Card (when purchasing the regular release ver. from Azone labelshop)
Where to Order
- Ami Ami
- Fabric Friends & Dolls
- Hobby Link Japan
- Hobby Search
- Play Asia
- Additional Shops
Doll Show Commemorative ver.
Release Date: June 2019
Price: ¥13,500 about $124
Oh, here we go again! Cuteness Overload!! I gotta have this Koron in my collection. Every time I look at her, I feel so happy and a bit magical.
If that’s not a sign to get her . . . then I don’t know what is 😉
I adore both versions. They each have qualities I can’t resist. But I can only welcome home one.
Hmm, I better come to a dolly decision soon because I don’t want to miss out on her.
What are your thoughts about Azone’s EX-Cute 13th series, Magical ☆ CUTE? Are you liking the magical theme or is magic not your thing or theme?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
I look forward to chatting with you.
See more EX-Cute friends & family members here
Source: Azone International