This post contains affiliate links. Please read our affiliate disclosure for more information.
The next girl from the EX ☆ Cute Magical ☆ Cute series is Burning Passion Aika.
Azone International is releasing 2 versions of this EX-Cute character:
- Regular release version with berry hair - Preorder: June 27, 2019
- Akihabara Labelshop 5th Anniversary version with gold hair - Ordering Dates Begin: July 13, 2019
We saw images of Aika at Doll Show 56 Summer Asakusa
Aika (regular release)
Aika (direct store release)
- Body: Pure Neemo Flection S
- Skin Tone: White
- Hair Color: Passion Pink (regular release ver.)
- Hair Color: Passion Gold (direct store ver.)
- Eye color: Magical Purple
- Attached Sleeves
- Hair Pin (regular release)
- Hair Ribbon (direct store ver.)
- Happy Rod
- Hand Part (Hold)
- Profile Card (when purchasing the regular release ver. from Azone labelshop)
Where to Order
- Ami Ami
- Fabric Friends & Dolls
- Hobby Link Japan
- Hobby Search
- Play Asia
- Additional Shops
Akihabara Labelshop 5th Anniversary ver.
Release Date: July 2019
Price: ¥13,500 about $125
I love the details Azone added to Aika. Her eyes have a cute heart in them and her dress has a heart design in the center. She has so much passion!
And she's the first EX-Cute with a ponytail (that's interesting)
But I’m not a fan of the color combination they chose for Aika’s outfit. It feels like it clashes with her hair and eye color.
I’m so torn. I want to add her to my collection but . . . I’m still on the fence. I like both versions but I’m not sure how challenging it would be to add the direct store ver. to my dolly family.
I have a few weeks to decide. The dolly decisions continue.
How do you feel about the 2nd magical EX-Cute, Burning Passion Aika? Which version do you prefer: the regular ver. or the direct store ver. or both?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
I look forward to chatting with you.