The first girl release is Hagumi Hanamoto (Hagu).
She's a character from the manga & anime Honey & Clover.
Orders will begin December 14, 2017.
She will arrive July 2018.
Hagu’s price is ¥25,000.
GSC will make her in limited quantity and you can pre-order her from a few Japanese sites.
Meet Hagumi Hanamoto:
The very first character to join Good Smile Company's new doll brand "Harmonia Bloom" is Hagumi Hanamoto, or Hagu-chan, from the popular series Honey and Clover!
The sculpt and makeup is by Shokubutu Shojo-en's Iwanaga Sakurako with outfit design by Kogumaza's Hiroko Amenomori which has all been carefully supervised by Honey and Clover's author, Chica Umino, to ensure that Hagu-chan is looking as adorable as ever as she enters the world of dolls!
The original wig, hand-drawn makeup and the beautiful glass eyes have all been carefully designed and produced in Hagu-chan's image, and the body itself sculpted by Iwanaga Sakurako features various points of articulation allowing for lots of display options.
Be sure to add Hagu-chan to your collection and enjoy her company by your side whenever you like! Good Smile Company
There are some features about Hagu that are nice like her:
- Hair - looks soft & lovely. I wonder how easy it is to manage
- Eyes - beautiful blue glass eyes. They’re hand-made. It’s like she’s a live!
- Makeup - pretty and innocent. Her makeup is also painted by hand. Reminds me of BJDs
- Non-scale Doll
- Extra Feet
- Exclusive Pedestal
- Please Note: Hagu is still under development, the final doll may differ
Where to Buy:
- Good Smile Online Shop (English)
- Good Smile Online Shop (site in Japanese)
- Ami Ami (English)
- Ami Ami (site in Japanese)
- Amazon Japan (site in Japanese)
- Kiddy Land Store (site in Japanese)
Price: ¥25,000 about $220
Release Date: July 2018
I’m so curious to see how the final Harmonia Bloom doll will turn out.
I want to get her but for now I'm willing to admire Hagu’s through owner pics.
Let's hope my curiosity doesn’t get the best of me . . . and I won't find myself rushing over to a proxy shopping service to buy her for my collection.
Over to You:
Will you add Harmonia Bloom x Hagumi Hanamoto to your collection?
Or will you wait for the next Harmonia Bloom release?
Leave a comment in the box below.
We look forward to chatting with you about Hagumi Hanamoto.