This post contains affiliate links. Please read our affiliate disclosure for more information.
Here’s a quick video on how to order a doll (or any other dolly goodie) from HobbyLink Japan (HLJ).
If you’d prefer written instructions, you’ll find them below
Ordering from HLJ
- Visit HLJ.com & select the doll category (or click this link to do directly to the doll category)
- Scroll through the category pages until a doll/item catches your eye
- Click on the item to learn more
- Go through the product images and description
- If you like to add an item to your collection, click the “Add to cart” button
- For a smoother shopping experience, you can change the currency to your prefer option by using the drop down selection at the top of the page
- Continue to add items into your cart. When you’re ready to checkout click on the Cart icon
- Review your shopping cart. You can adjust the item quantity, apply a discount code and review your order total
- When everything looks correct hit the Proceed to checkout button
- If you’re new to HLJ you’ll need to create account. If you have any account you’ll need to login if you’re not already
- In the Shipping section, enter or verify your shipping address. And select a shipping method
- This is also the section where you can select to use HLJ’s Private Warehouse services
- If everything looks okay, click the Payment button.
- In the Payment method section, select or verify your payment currency then enter your payment details (accepted payment methods are Paypal & credit card)
- If everything looks correct, hit the Place order button.
Then sit back, relax while HLJ prepares & ships your order!
I hope the video & instructions were helpful in shopping on HLJ for dolls.
If you have any questions or would like to see more How to Order videos let us know by leaving a comment in the box below.