Koharu is joining Suzune and Anna in the Iris Collect Petit Wonder Fraulein series!
Like Suzune and Anne, Azone will release 2 versions of Koharu:
- Regular Release version – Milky blonde hair color
- Direct Store version – Chestnut hair color
She’ll have the new Super White body.
Koharu Regular Release ver.
Koharu Direct Store ver.
Koharu’s Product Info
- Body: AZT8-45 Body – S Bust
- Skin Tone: Super White (new)
- Hair Beshine Wig (8-9in) Color Regular ver.: Milky Blonde
- Hair Beshine Wig (8-9in) Color Direct Store ver.: Chestnut
- Eye Color Regular ver.: Pale Blue – 20mm
- Eye Color Direct Store ver.: Innocent Iris – 20mm
- Hair Ornament
- Magnet Stand (disk type)
- Pre-Orders will begin: March 18, 2022 – April 25, 2022
- Expected Arrival: Late October 2022
- Price: ¥58,000 about $495
Where to Buy
- Fabric Friends & Dolls
- Ami Ami
- Hobby Link Japan
- Hobby Search
- Play Asia
- Additional Shops
What are your thoughts on Koharu Wonder Fraulein ～ Happiness Promenade?
Which version do you like the best? Will you add one, both or neither to your collection?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. I look forward to chatting with you.
Source: Azone International
These dolls are super cute. The blonde one especially, but I’m going to have to pass since I’m really excited about some other iris collect releases that might happen this year. Thanks for the dolly news!
Koharu is very tempting and like you, I am passing on her for future dolls.
It’s our pleasure to bring you weekly doll news.
It was fun chatting with you 😀
They’re both so cute♡
I love their half twintails so much♡
I’m definitely gonna add the reg. release version to my collection. (♡ω♡)
When your Koharu arrives do come back and let us know what you think of her in person. We look forward to Saying Hi!
Omigosh, they’re so cute!!! Thankfully, both versions have something I prefer and something I don’t, so I’d need both of them, which simply isn’t doable, so my wallet will be spared. Whew. The mental gymnastics I perform to persuade myself that I can resist a doll…
I love their socks and oh my goodness, those pom pom hair bows are everything!
I love that, mental gymnastics!! (I’m going to borrow it) 😂
The socks and hair ribbons are lovely.
It was fun chatting with you.