And now . . .
The wait is finally over for the much anticipated Le Petit Prince doll!
Groove Inc recently announced the adorable honey blonde cutie named Isul The Little Prince.
This strikingly handsome boy is a triple collaboration between The Little Prince X Alice & The Pirates X Groove Inc.
The appearance of a Little Prince doll may seem like an odd choice for some, but in actuality this release couldn’t come at a better time because Warner Brother Studio Japan is releasing a Little Prince movie which is set to hit theaters in Japan on November 21, 2015.
Click here to view the trailer (Warning you may tear up . . . or at least I did xD)
Random Dolly Nugget: Did you know an Isul Little Prince was made in 2011 by the talented artist @nai LABO for the Lots of Laugh Doll Carnival? Click here to view that handsome Prince.
Where To Order
Things I love:
- So dreamy
- Sandy blonde hair
- Blue eye chips which appear as though they are sparkling
- Frock coat detail star ornaments
- Accessory sword
- Price, a bit steep, though it maybe partly due to Warner Brother Japan licensing
- I wish Isul had more of an expression on his face
- to me, Isul appears a bit emotionless/vacant/sad, but than again I haven’t read the book so this look might fit the character perfectly
Release Date: December 2015
Price: ¥22,000 about $178
It’s Opinion Time!
Are you excited about the announcement of Isul Little Prince? And will he find a spot in your collection? Leave a comment below.
Click here to see the complete Isul doll release list