This post contains affiliate links. Please read our affiliate disclosure for more information.
Can you believe it? It’s the 14th KIKIPOP! series. It’s called Chocolate Maid Bitter & Sweet.
In this release, the girls are best friends, who work as maids at Count Chocolate’s mansion.
There are several lovely details added to this series.
Attention was given to the color/shape of their eyes, their hair is a gradient of colors and their twin tales are removable clips.
And for the first time, one of the cuties is wearing a long dress.
Like previous releases there are 2 version to choose from:
- Strawberry Chocolate (Hoekuchi)
- Chocolate Mint (Munyukuchi)
Strawberry Chocolate Images
KIKIPOP! Product Information
- Hair Color Strawberry Chocolate: Pink x Red Gradient
- Eye Color Strawberry Chocolate: Orange Red
- Facial Expression Strawberry Chocolate: Hoekuchi
- Hair Color Chocolate Mint: Mint Gradient
- Eye Color Chocolate Mint: Mint
- Facial Expression Chocolate Mint: Munyukuchi
- Skin Tone: Ivory
- Eye Catch Seal
- Hand Parts (grasping, right pointing hand)
- Doll Stand
- When you purchase from Azone’s official shops you’ll get a special set of hair bows
- February 9, 2021
- Arriving Late-February
- Price: ¥25,000 about $228
Where to Order
- Ami Ami
- Fabric Friends & Dolls
- Hobby Link Japan
- Hobby Search
- Play Asia
- Additional Shops
The 14th series was designed to capture the hearts of KIKIPOP! & dolls fans around world.
They’re such a “sweet” pair 😉
I look forward to checking out their owner pics.
What are your thoughts about the 14th series of KIKIPOP!, Strawberry Chocolate & Chocolate Mint?
Will you add both or one to your collection or will you have to skip this release?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. I look forward to chatting with you.
If you’re new to The Dolly Insider, don’t miss out on the weekly doll news & updates, join our newsletter here
Source: Azone International