Azone International attended Miyazawa Model Exhibition Spring 2018 on April 10, 2018.
The Miyazawa Model Exhibition is one of the largest business to business toy/figure convention held twice a year, in Spring and Autumn!
Azone revealed several upcoming & already revealed dolls.
Ready to see what's coming from Azone in the next few months?
Here's a brief summary of their Miyazawa Model Exhibition's booth:
- A new girl joins the Iris Collect series
- A handsome Lil' Fairy boy will make his debut (what a boy fairy? yes, he's coming)
- The Picconeemo boys line continues to take shape
- The Mimy Garden characters expand
- Another look at Time of Eternal Alice & The Order is a Rabbit? Rize and
- A view of the Assault Lily characters
What Do You Think?
Did you like what Azone International presented at Miyazawa Model Exhibition Spring 2018?
Which dolls are you exciting about adding to your collection?
We look forward to chatting with you!
Find more doll events here