This article contains affiliate links which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please read our affiliate disclosure to learn more.
Azone’s Ikebukuro Labelshop will celebrate its 1st anniversary August 2019.
There will be a commemorative doll to mark the special occasion.
This first year, the honor goes to Neil from the series Alvastaria.
He is, Neil Day of Departure II Ikebukuro Labelshop 1st Anniversary Model (an upgraded version of the March 2019 doll).
Azone will release 2 versions for the Ikebukuro celebration:
- Azone Direct Store version (antique silver hair)
- Ikebukuro Labelshop version (dark garnet)
Neil Day of Departure II – Direct Store Ver.
Neil Day of Departure II – Ikebukuro Ver.
- Body: Boy S Pure Neemo Flection Full Movable
- Hair Color: Antique Silver (direct store ver.)
- Hair Color: Dark Garnet (Ikebukuro ver.)
- Eye Color: Navy Blue
- Skin Tone: White
- Waist Pouch
- Mask design: Ayaka
Where to Buy
- Neil Day of Departure II (antique silver hair – Azone Labelshops)
- Neil Day of Departure II (dark garnet – Ikebukuro Labelshop)
Release Date: August 2019
Price: ¥13,000 about $121
Which versions of Neil Day of Departure II do you like the best? The original one or the Ikebukuro Anniversary versions?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. I look forward to chatting with you.
Source: Azone International