Even if you don’t regularly monitor the doll companies’ feeds, visiting this page will keep you up-to-date
This is the dolly hub for enthusiasts and collectors who want information beyond doll release announcements like interesting company tidbits, events, articles, teasers and more.
Instead of you navigating through multiple social media accounts, we’ve done the legwork for you and gathered the updates posted by doll companies on social media and compiled them in one convenient spot.
So even if you’re not on social media, you can still stay in the loop by checking out this dedicated, Other Dolly Happenings Hub!
Info updated weekly – the sites linked below are in Japanese
Last Updated: 2024-02-17 00:48:15
- Good Smile (GSC) Harmonia has recently decided to stop offering the manual and eye stick with their Harmonia dolls. They also have decided to discontinue offering the Make & Body set. Get the details here
- GSC’s Harmonia invites enthusiasts for a behind-the-scenes look at the design process of the Harmonia bloom Seasonal dolls: épine & pétale. Check it out here
- Obitsu hinted at the release of a large-sized doll, with a sneak peek of the Obitsu Body 50 ver. 1.5 GGR Akiho in a promo image. Visit this link to see the image
- Sekiguchi & PetWORKs plan to attend I Doll Vol. 70 On March 3, 2024. Learn more here and
- VOLKS USA is set to open orders for the Miku Hatsune Snow Princess outfit on March 2, 9 am PT Find the details by clicking here