December 2013 we get to see the poor little peasant girl transform to the gorgeous Pullip Cinderella Dahlia!
This is one release that I was anxiously awaiting.
Order the exact same doll. Checkout eBay, she maybe there.
Things I love:
- Sweet innocent face up
- Her gown is decent
- I'm not so sure if this release meets my expectations. She's kind of bland for Cinderella (and this is just my honest opinion) not really grabbing my attention as much as I had hoped for
- I think it would've been best if her gown was included with the peasant version of Dahlia or sold as part of an outfit selection since the faceup hasn't really changed any
- Her price is another issue, ¥18,000 (18,900 with tax) is a bit expensive for a release that isn't going to be limited
- Cinderella Dahlia is priced the exact same as Pullip Myra, who when first announced by Groove wasn't a limited edition doll, it wasn't until a week later that Groove made the decision to announce that Myra would be a limited release of 300
- If they can justify the price than I can welcome this girl with open arms
- Will she be limited?
- Will she come with a glass slipper accessory?
Price: ¥18,000 about $185.00
Limited Edition: No
Please leave your thoughts and opinions about the Dec 2013 Cinderella Doll! 🙂