In November 2013, get ready to welcome Pullip Hannah to your collection!
This doll is a collaboration between SunaUna and Groove Inc.
Visit eBay to order this great doll!
SunaUna is a clothing brand whose concept is to produce fashion that offers a sense of gentleness, sweetness, and prettiness. They are as you can say, a sweet character brand.
Not only can you purchase the doll, but you can also purchase a life size outfit to match your fashion doll. How awesome is that! ^^ (Images of the dress and the link to the product page are below. Price: ¥28,350 about $286.00)
Now on to the doll
Things I love:
- For starters I love that her hair isn’t a blonde color instead it’s a nice brown with a little hint of orange.
- She has a sweet faceup . . . she actually reminds me of Pullip Froggy’s sister/ Cousin to me O.o lol. I think it’s her green eye chips which I absolutely adore.
- Eye chips
- I find that the fashion style on this doll is a bit to much. I love the dress, but the whole combo is mess for me. Lace leggings + Fur jacket + Hat. It’s very busy and distracting.
- Now the number 1 BIGGEST critique is her price!!! Man what a shame for this darling girl.
- Yes, she is limited to 500 pieces.
- Yes, she is a collaboration, but really ¥16,800 for this girl??? I just don’t see it. She’s cute girl but to simple in my humble opinion to warrant a ¥16,800 price tag even if she’s limited of 500.
Speaking of that, I wonder why they chose to make Hannah limited to 500? Very interesting . . .
Also is AGA still designing dolls because I have a feeling that this is a Groove only initiative with all the collaborations we’ve been seeing lately.
Price: ¥16,800 about $169.00
Limited Edition: Yes, 500 pieces
Okay so enough of my rambling, what are your thoughts on the latest November release? Post below 🙂
PS: I noticed a lot of fans wondering about the latest releases for the rest of the Pullip family. Unfortunately at this time, no info has been posted regarding them but hopefully (Fingers crossed) we will soon see the release of the Creators Label Isul doll.