It's so funny because I was literately just thinking of Suigintou and that marvelous laugh of hers a couple of days ago.
I tried and failed miserably to recreate her laugh and instead, I think ended up frightening my friend >.> lol
release an updated reboot version of the original 2007 Suigintou.
Discover this awesome doll! on eBay
Pullip Suigintou design is based off of the 2013 anime series titled Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen, which is broadcasted by the television network, TBS (Tokyo Broadcasting System)
This doll is (at this time) only available for preorders through TBSishop and if you order now through April 20, 2014, you will receive a black feather as a bonus gift.
Click here to be transported to TBSishop
I think this cute doll is fabulous for fans who missed out on owning the original version or even for those who are happy to see this girl on a type 4 body but at the same time I'm saying in my head
[quote]Another reboot of a previous released doll!?[/quote]
I had a feeling, the moment I saw Shinku with the winning 8th doll design that she would be a reboot release, and now with the reboot of Suigintou it leads me to my next series of questions:
- Is Groove gonna
releasereboot the whole Rozen Maiden lineup of dolls?
- Why is there an army of collaborations/recolored/reboot Pullips in the year 2014?
- We are already in the month of May. 11 Pullips have been released thus far with only a startling 3 of them begin original doll designs O.o (did I write that incorrectly, only 3 original dolls have been announced, that is mind blowing)
- See image below of the 2014 dolls announced so far (not including Suigintou). The ones with the X are either collaboration, recolored, or rebooted
- Is AGA/Mango Park still designing dolls for Groove? This is just a brief question that pops in my head from time to time
Now, if it IS true that AGA is no longer designing dolls and Groove is left with the task of creating something but are uncertain as to what to release, I say go to your fans!
You did recently release the make it own line . . . I think it would be really cool to have fans create and design a doll and have other fans vote on which doll they would like to see mass produced! That would be awesome.
Things I love:
- Her dress is A-MA-ZING (the quality looks extremely high)
- I like the faceup detail
- Red eyes <3
- Its Suigintou
- Reboot doll 🙁
- Lack of accessories
So guys are you excited for this May 2014 release of Suigintou. Leave a comment below? And don't forget to Like, tweet, and share this page.