Groove Inc will release one fun, spunky and wildly cute doll named Pullip Violetta (I want the next Groove/Tokidoki release to be an orange-etta Pullip doll tehe ^^)
Yes, you maybe thinking we already have 2 Tokidoki Dolls, what makes this girl any different?
Well my friends, Violetta is oooh so special because she is a triple collaboration between Tokidoki X Hello Kitty X Pullip!!!
Visit eBay to add this kawaii doll to your collection!
We haven't had a Hello Kitty X Groove collaboration in quite a while, so it's nice to see Sanrio back in the mix again 🙂
I was really surprised to find out that Violetta will be released April 29?!?! :O (Wait, did I read that right?)
**let me go double check**
Yes, yes I did. She will literally come out in 7 days in Japan!
Shops in Japan like Amiami and frickart dollyshop have already begun accepting pre-orders for her, so hopefully other shops will have her up for pre-order soon! 🙂
Man, I really love her hair style/color and those polka dot socks (I need to find me a pair like those, for myself xD)
I'm so so about her outfit as a whole, maybe it's the lighting IDK.
It's like, I like the dress because it looks so cool and funky but then when I look at it again, I'm like that's so totally crazy lol (crazy in a good way, but still crazy looking)
Also her little Hello Kitty hat cracks me up. It's a bit too small for her head and it looks unbalanced to me :p
Things I love:
- Her fantasy hair color/style
- Leather Hello Kitty jacket
- Glittery shoes
- It's a little too soon for another Tokidoki collab (3 months to be exact)
- I know adding Hello Kitty to the dynamic is a new interesting twist, but I find it just slightly unoriginal on Groove's part because we already have 2 Tokidoki Pullips 🙁
- Mattel only released one Tokidoki Barbie (on ebay) and she generated a lot of money, but you don't see them remaking new versions each month. Sometimes I think less is more, Mattel got it right
- I hope Groove will come up with new original ideas/find someone else to collab with
- I <3 Tokidoki and this new release is cute, but I think I'm getting bored with the Tokidoki Pullip collab, unfortunately (But than again, I do get bored easily >_<)
- Lack of accessories!!! I will cover this in the next post >:O
- Head to toe her overall look is bit busy. Not in a horrible way, but just busy
What do you think about this spunky diva? Leave a comment below.