September 2013 you will see a school girl Pullip, by the name of Eloise!
Hmm ... I'm not so sure about how I feel about this release just yet.
I immediately thought this was a 2013 version of the 2006 Fashion Doll Nina >_>
If you can't wait to own this school girl, go to eBay.
Things I love about Eloise:
- I love her outfit with the lovely pop of yellow, it makes her preppy school uniform so bright and bubbly. 🙂
- A lot of variety with her outfit (2 jackets)
- The phone or camera accessory is cute
- She reminds me of Yeolume PODO with her school uniform ... so cuute Mommy and daughter ^^
- I truly love the attempt of bringing Pullip's personality back, big plus for this!
Critiques of Eloise:
- I wish Pullip Eloise had more of a smile ... she looks like a happy school girl but I can't really feel her happiness. I don't really know how to explain it lol but her personality/essence is just a little lost, I see a hint of it but not a 100%.
Price: 13,650 Yen about $140.00
Limited Edition: No
What do you think about Pullip Eloise, do you like the school uniform theme? Post your comments below! 🙂
ps: I love that Groove Inc is only releasing 3 dolls in the month of September! 🙂