Update June 28, 2013
Huge kudo points to Groove Inc for coming up with a swift plan to justify the extravagant price of ¥18,000 for the upcoming Pullip Myra.
If you're eager to add this girl to your collection visit eBay.
Groove Inc announced that Myra is now limited to only a mere 300 pieces, but wait . . . that's not the awesome part, she will also come with a certificate of authenticity!
This is extremely great because fans can actually show that they are the proud owner of 1 doll out of 300.
Once again Groove Inc, good move. 🙂
Marketing Myra as limited to 300 pieces, makes her a "gotta get it girl" and warrants the ¥18,000 price tag.
(ps: I hope they include a numbered certificate, because other wise it really defeats the purpose of marketing Myra as a limited to 300 piece doll if there's no proof at all that they only produced 300 and no more than that number ;p)
The following text below was first published on June 21, 2013
Get ready to witness the lovely Pullip Myra Doll in September 2013!
Whooa, take a look at this Sexy Dancer Pullip Doll.
She's very different from the usual Pullip dolls that we are accustom to seeing and for that reason alone, I give Ars Gratia Artis & Groove Inc huge kudo points.
I do however have 1 majoooooor problem with this release . . .
First lets begin with the highlights of Myra
Things I love about Myra:
- I love the accessories with the chair, pink boa and Myra's hat
- Her delicate attire is pretty and very feminine
- Myra's eye chips are lovely shade of grey
Critiques of Myra:
- Myra's price is extravagant. Her price is the exact amount as Pullip Aurora.
- But umm what exactly are fans paying for when they purchase the Myra Pullip Doll?
- Is she limited
- Did a famous French boutique design the lingerie or
- Is it the awesome chair
- The lipstick looks chunky and thick, as if it was applied around her lips and not on her lips
- Myra Pullip would have more of an appeal if her lipstick was applied in the same technique as Melissa Pullip's lipstick
Price: ¥18,000 about $185.00 (¥18,900 w tax included)
Limited Edition: Yes 300 pieces
What are your feelings about the Myra Pullip Doll? Leave a comment below! 🙂