Oh Groove because something was popular doesn’t necessarily mean you have to release a recolored version let a lone increase the limited release quantity by 200!
Okay guys, April 2014, Groove will release Pullip Aira.
Go to eBay to order this fabulous dancer!
Aira is an edgy version of the September 2013 release Pullip Myra who is seen wearing a dominate black and red color scheme as opposed to the soft and frilly pink and black color combo Myra was sporting.
I like to think of Aira as a “hybrid doll” she has qualities of Myra (obviously :p) but has a mix of a sexy magician by the name of Pullip Kuhn. (has to be the red and black colors)
I’m not a prude in any form, but in all honesty, I’m having a difficult time seeing Pullip AGAIN (let alone any doll) walking a round with nothing but bra and panties.
In 2003 I thought Pullip was established as a fashionista
In 2014 I’m lost as to what her purpose and ambitions are.
Is she still a teenager or has she evolved to an adult now, just give me a story Groove?!?
Dolls such Arcadia’s ANGEL PHILIA, I understand.
Sexy dolls that appeal to a certain audience.
I Got it, I get it, now I’m moving on.
Things I love:
- She resembles a burlesque girl (I want to watch moulin rouge now)
- Chair prop (I love accessories)
- Great opportunity for those who missed out on Myra
- Semi pro/con “500 limited” wish she was 300 like Myra but she’s limited non the less so that’s great
- Tired of color variations
- I can’t really see her hair fully
- As stated above just confused with dolls in lingerie
Side note Myra was released in September 2013 and limited to 300
7 months later Aira is released and limited to 500
Which version do you prefer and what do you think about this latest doll? Write your thoughts and opinions below! 🙂
Like, share, tweet this post!