Ever wonder how your favorite Azone International dolls go from design to being in your collection?
If so, then you’ll want to check out the video below from Dolk.jp.
Hosts Fuka Haruna and Raimu Taya take you to the Azone Factory Shop Shonan for a tour of Azone’s Headquarters.
You get to meet Azone’s president Tadashi Hayazono (早園正 さん) & General Manager of 1st Department, Fumiaki Sugiyama (杉山 史明さん).
They share fascinating Azone facts like:
- The number of dolls they aim to release each month
- Their most popular product
- How the dolls are packed
- The number of months it it takes from planning, to production, to assembly for a doll
- The number of process it takes to finalize a doll
- The time it takes to photograph 1 scene and more!
The video showcases some of the most popular dolls & products that are manufactured as well as insights into the creative processes behind dolls like Sugar Cups and Iris Petit Collect.
Ready to take a journey through the inner workings of Azone, where creativity and imagination come to life?
Great, tap the play button below.
(video is in Japanese but there’s a lot to see even it you don’t understand Japanese. There’s also popup captions that you can read with the help of a translation app)
So do you know the answer to the following?
- How many dolls does Azone try to release each month?
- What’s the best selling product?
- How are the dolls packed?
- How many months does it take from planning, to production and to assemble for a doll?
- How many processes does it take until a doll is complete?
- How long does it take to photograph 1 scene?
Over to You
It’s so awesome that we get a quick behind the scenes look inside the Headquarters of Azone.
What do you think about the video?
Did you learn something new about Azone?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below?
Leave a Reply