The Summer Wonder Festival was in full blast Sunday July 26, 2015 at Makuhari Messewas!
On display at this event were figures, garage kits, and of course fashion dolls!
Let's see what Azone International has in store for you!
Once you’ve finished viewing all the images, be sure to click on the link to follow us on Facebook so you can stay up to date on the latest doll news!
Highlights for me:
- KIKIPOP! 2nd. We finally have a name for these two sweet girls. The series is titled "Romantic Frill Sugar" and the slated release date is sometime in 2015.
Also it appears the blue/blonde prototype who was first seen on July 16, 2015 at The Summer Special Doll Show has been updated. She is now seen wearing the same cute outfit that her pink counterpart is wearing. (Images 2-4)
- The Leviathan Envy doll!!! I totally was not expecting to see this from Azone. (My jaw was literally on the floor) If you are unfamiliar with this character, she is from a series named “The Seven Deadly Sins” by Hobby Japan.
A popular figure of her was released with color variations. I look forward to the Leviathan announcement (those ears, those horns, those eyes, those booooots, and those purple over the thigh striped socks ^^) (Images 5-8)
- Hestia from the anime/light novel series "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" is a total must for me! Her expressions in the anime are priceless and I think she translates well as an Azone Hybrid Doll. (Images 9-13)
- Miss Monochrome!!!! She's my girl lol xD. I love the anime shorts and missed out on ordering the Nendoroid version of her, so I have to get my hands on the Azone version! (Image 24)
- As always, I love the original ideas that Azone delivers (Images 29-33)
What were the highlights for you? Do tell, we love hearing from you!