Wonder Festival 2017 Summer took place on July 30, 2017.
Azone International was in attendance.
They displayed a lot of amazing dolls.
Let's Take a Look at What's Coming Your Way 2017 & 2018:
- A lot of anime dolls, big & small
- Delightful KIKIPOP! girls serving up deliciously cute styles
- Adorable EX-Cute family & friends dressed in their favorite clothing brand
- A cute EX-Cute girl takes a twirl as a meow x meow cat
- 2 new adorable Lil' Fairies
- A lovely Happiness Clover girl dressed in a beautiful costume
- A sweet Iris Collect girl prepares for Autumn
- New, flexible Pure neemo and Picco neemo body types
- Darling yet scrappy 1/12 Black Raven characters and
- A great deal of Assault Lily characters
- Ah, these KIKIPOP! girls are too cute for words. I would love to have all 3 adorable waitresses wait on me in their KP Diner.
- Cream Soda (blue hair) and Cherry Pie (golden blonde hair) are regular release girls. Orders start September 5. While Pink Cream Soda (blonde hair) is an exclusive. She'll be at the KIKIPOP! Fest2017 in Harajuku on September 16 -18.
- The EX-Cute family & friends are always a favorite. I'm curious as to what prompted Azone to transformed Mia into a meow x meow kitty too!
- I would love to get my hands on the Mia Siamese Cat Doll Show version (blond, wavy hair). I mustn't get her. . . . I must get her! I have a tough dolly decision to make.
- I am excited to meet the newest members to the Lil' Fairy series. I have a soft spot for those teeny tiny fairies (bye-bye money). I want both of them but I'll most likely get 1 . . . but which one? I don't know! Man, more dolly decisions to make this winter.
- The 1/3 scale girls are trying to breakdown my resistance.
- Happiness Clover Yui looks amazing in that costume. Can't wait to see the final version and
- Noix looks lovely in her autumn apparel
- I'm loving the new improvements to the Pure neemo and Picco neemo bodies. I wonder which boy will have the new body type.
Over to You:
What do you think about Azone's Wonder Festival booth?
Were you impressed or was it lacking something?
Who are you looking forward to adding into your collection the most?
And which girl or boy were you surprised to see on display?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
I look forward to chatting with you about Wonder Festival 2017 Summer.