It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Wonder Festival 2018 [Summer] took place on July 29, 2018.
It’s the biggest figure festival that takes place twice a year: summer & winter.
Azone International attended the event with an impressive display of dolls.
- Miu ver. 1.1
- Racing EX-Cute girls
- Lil’ Fairy boy (a new one)
- Re:Zero: Memory Snow 1/6 scale characters
- GeGeGe no Kitarō 1/6 scale character
- Love Live! Sunshine!! 1/6 scale character
- Is the Order a Rabbit? 1/3 scale characters
- Persona 5 the Animation 1/6 scale character
- Happiness Clover goes to school
- Lil Fairy cats and
- So much more!
There’s over 130 images for you to enjoy.
So grab your favorite snack.
Relax, sit back and let’s take a tour of Azone’s Wonder Festival booth!
- Miu looks sweet - love her twintails
- EX-Cute racing girls - I’m going insane for these girls
- Persona 5 the Animation, Ren Amamiya will have the new L Pureneemo boy body. He looks interesting - very exciting
- Lil’ Fairy cats - so darn cute!
Bravo to Azone International for such an amazing booth. Proving how dolls are just as awesome as figures & garage kits.
I hope Azone keeps up the creativity while expanding into new series and licensing agreements.
Over to You:
What are your thoughts about Azone’s Wonder Festival 2018 [Summer] booth?
Which of the girls or boys do you plan to welcome home?
Were you surprisde by any of the dolls revealed or not revealed at the event?
Leave a comment in the box below.
I look forward to chatting with you.