Wonder Festival 2019 [Summer] took place on July 28, 2019.
Azone International attended. They had a lot of wonderful goodies on display like:
- EX-CUTE ☆ ‘Magical ☆ CUTE Floral Ease Miu 3 versions: Azone Direct Store ver. (wavy hair), Regular Release ver. (green hair), and Doll Show ver. (twintails) – September 2019
- Lil’ Fairy Mindy – September 2019
- Ronshuka Couture × CCT Kosagi-chan – Ronshuka Couture helps transform the Azone CCT department’s mascot into a doll! – Winter 2019
- Yukari Kazuharu Kina School Uniform Collection – September 2019
- Lord El-Melloi II – PetWORKs x Azone CCT collaboration
- Norman, Emma, Ray – Promised Neverland – Winter 2019
- Junta Azumaya and Takato Saijo – The Most Huggable Man Has Threatened Me – December 2019/January 2020
- Cure Black & Cure White – Pretty Cure (1/3 scale) – Winter 2019
- Hinata Hoshino – Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to Me (1/3 scale) – Winter 2019
- Will – Ikebukuro commemorative model – September 2019
- Vince – Ikebukuro commemorative model – September 2019
- 1/12 scale body – under development
Let’s get right to the images. Enjoy!
Did Azone’s booth impress you? Which dolls are you most excited about? Are there any dolls that left you confused or underwhelmed?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. I look forward to chatting with you.
What’s Next? Click one of the links below to see more images from Wonder Festival
- PetWORKs and Sekiguchi Wonder Festival 2019 [Summer]
- GSC Harmonia bloom Wonder Festival 2019 [Summer]
Images via: Azone’s Neemosi|Azone Twitter|kikakubu_azone|CCT_azone
Wataten girl Hinata is very pretty. Do you know when will be she released?First Is the order a rabbit, now Wataten, they continue to made dolls of my favorites shows.
There is no official date yet. Azone has her release set for winter 2019.
Jet Tiu says
I’m absoluetly amazed and HAPPY for the Lord El-Melloi II – PetWORKs x Azone CCT collaboration!! AHHHHH HE LOOKS SO GOOD!
Hi Jet Tiu,
So happy to hear you like the direction PetWORKs and Azone are going with Lord El-Melloi II.
I’m not familiar with the series but he has a lot of fans excited about his release.
Thank you for taking the time to chat with us about Azone’s booth at Wonder Festival 2019 [Summer].
Who is the boy with the long black hair and red scarf?
He’s Lord El-Melloi II from the series Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files Rail Zeppelin Grace note
You can checkout the series’s Facebook page here
If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask,
So Azone completely abandon the idea of new body? Shame.
The molded hair on the 1/6 Promised Neverland worries me, seems like there’s trend for molded hair and Azone get sunk into it too.
Nothing really interesting which is good for my wallet. Lord El-Melloi II sort of tickle my interest, but his anime face with the realistic lips and nose is uncanny valley.
I feel because of Emma’s hair there wasn’t a way to do it with Saran or Nylon and have it come out of the packaging looking good still (I could see a lot of people complaining) ??♀️ which it would look weird if the three of them didn’t look the same.
Thank you for your comment
It’s interesting & challenging trying to figure out where Azone is going & what they’re doing.
One minute they give us A and then they zig zag and give us Z.
PetWORKs and Azone are still working on Lord El-Melloi II’s design. Hopefully, they’ll have a final look that all of Lord El-Melloi II’s fans will be proud of.
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about Azone’s showcase at Wonder Festival Summer .
Haha!! I’ve already emailed Iris (Fabric Friend Dolls) about both the Promised Neverland crew and the magical girl Miu!! They were ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! Although for the first time I prefer the regular version over the direct store version. Can’t wait to get her!! I didn’t ask but I kind of want to add the anniversary Neil as well, I like his hairstyle.
Wow, you’re fast Mariana, you’ve already secured these cuties ヘ(*＾0＾*)ノ
You’re collection has been growing strong this year.
I hope you’ll participate in our annual Dolly Family Photo. We’d enjoy seeing what you’ve added to your doll family in 2019.
Always a pleasure chatting with you.
The new Magical ☆ CUTE Miu looks so cute! I hope I’ll be able to get the green-haired version somehow, if not in September, then on secondary market.
Miu is a cutie. I too want to add her to my collection but I may have to pass on her release.
So, I plan to admire her owner pics.
I hope you’re able to welcome Miu home.
Thanks for taking the time to chat with us about Wonder Festival 2019 [Summer].