Azone International attended Wonder Festival 2020 [Winter] on February 9, 2020. They showed several anime inspired dolls and original dolls like:
- Magical Cute Pure Heart Chiika ver. 1.1 – Black Raspberry ver. & Mint Strawberry ver.- (Both Azone Direct Store ver.) – March 2020
- Wolf-chan (Munukchi Face Type) and Zukin-chan (Hoekchi Face Type) – March 2020
- Alvastaria Rukin Pirate Boy’s Dream (regular & Azone Direct store ver.) – March 2020
- Black Raven Luluna & Lilia – March – April 2020
- Iris Collect Violet Fortune Patissetrie – March 2020
- Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to Me – Hinata Hoshino & Noa Himesaka Summer – 1/3 scale – Autumn 2020
- Assault Lily Bouquet – Riri Ichiyanagi & Yuyu Shirai – 1/3 scale – Autumn 2020
- How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend – Megumi Kato – 1/6 scale – Autumn 2020
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Autumn 2020 and
Have a look below!
What do you think about Azone’s booth?
Are there any dolls you’re anxious to get your hands on?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. I look forward to chatting with you.
Images via: Azone’s Neemosi
Amy Creamer says
Soooo tired of the best doll versions being the Direct Store Versions. : (
Amy Creamer, I couldn’t agree with you more.
Not cool Azone. Not cool.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Azone’s Wonder Festival Booth
Okay real talk…. why is the new doll still NAKED!! She’s COLD and needs a cute face and some clothes! Azone is just torturing me with the suspense and I feel like they know it.
I will definitely be adding Rukin tan version to my collection! Wish they would throw a tan on one of the girls already!
If I had the extra funds I would definitely grab the little wolf Kiki doll but…. might get a resin Kiki kitty from Kinokojuice ???♀️
Oh, I like your real talk. I wish I could say Azone is not trying to torture you but since this is real talk . . . You’re right. They’re enjoying torturing you and other fans 😉 it’s nearing insanity for how long they’ve been teasing this doll.
They know the fans want it . . . give it up already!
But I’m sure this doll will be worth the wait.
You’re going for a resin Kiki kitty? That sounds exciting. Do you have resin dolls in your collection already?
It’s so much fun to see how your collection grows.
Thanks for taking the time to chat with us about Wonder Festival
Oh boy. Will Azone ever let my wallet take a breather? No, no they probably won’t. Oh boy.
Right now, I feel like I absolutely NEED both versions of Chiika; Rukin – any version, but if I can get my hands on the tan one, I’d prefer that one; and possibly Wolf-chan. No way I’ll have money for all of them, I hope that once the first wave of excitement fades a bit, I’ll be able to set priorities… XD
What you said is so true “I hope that once the first wave of excitement fades a bit, I’ll be able to set priorities”
I try to remind myself this every time I go through images from events. It’s crazy how super excited I get when I see the dolls. I’m bouncing around the house. My mind is racing, trying to figure out a way to bring this & that doll home. I bet to an outsider, I look crazy 🙂
I usually don’t make up my mind until I see the official images but even then I’m left more confused than ever.
You’re right, Azone will never give our wallets a breather. And I’m too far down the rabbit hole to stop.
Oh, such is the doll collector’s life 😉
We hope you’re able to get all the dolls you want this year.
It’s always a pleasure chatting with you, Neon.