Azone International attended Wonder Festival 2020 [Winter] on February 9, 2020. They showed several anime inspired dolls and original dolls like:
- Magical Cute Pure Heart Chiika ver. 1.1 – Black Raspberry ver. & Mint Strawberry ver.- (Both Azone Direct Store ver.) – March 2020
- Wolf-chan (Munukchi Face Type) and Zukin-chan (Hoekchi Face Type) – March 2020
- Alvastaria Rukin Pirate Boy’s Dream (regular & Azone Direct store ver.) – March 2020
- Black Raven Luluna & Lilia – March – April 2020
- Iris Collect Violet Fortune Patissetrie – March 2020
- Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to Me – Hinata Hoshino & Noa Himesaka Summer – 1/3 scale – Autumn 2020
- Assault Lily Bouquet – Riri Ichiyanagi & Yuyu Shirai – 1/3 scale – Autumn 2020
- How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend – Megumi Kato – 1/6 scale – Autumn 2020
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Autumn 2020 and
Have a look below!
What do you think about Azone’s booth?
Are there any dolls you’re anxious to get your hands on?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. I look forward to chatting with you.
Images via: Azone’s Neemosi