Momolita is offering a live online pattern making class for her international fans on May 10, 2020 (Japan Standard Time)
There are two class levels to choose from: Beginner and Advanced and 2 time slots for each class.
In the lesson 2 beginner class you will learn how to draft puff and gathered sleeves
- 10am (JST) | 2am (EU) | 8pm (CST)
- 9pm (JST) | 1pm (EU) | 7am (CST)
For the seasoned doll designer who is ready to up their game, the advanced class will teach you how to draft a dropped shoulder gathered sleeve dress.
- 1pm (JST) | 5am (EU) | 11pm (CST)
- 5pm (JST) | 9am (EU) | 3am (CST)
Tell Me More, How Much?
Each class costs 2,000JPN. (about $20, 17.5€, 15£)
Sign Me Up, Where Do I Pay?
You can reserve your spot by purchasing your ticket on her website
Wrapping It Up
I will purchase my ticket for the advance class.
I know it’s above my skill level but the sketch of the lovely dress, drew me in.
Let me know if you bought a ticket! 🙂
If you have Instagram visit the following links to learn more about her class:
Have Facebook, click here to learn more about the class
- What classes are offered? Beginner and advanced pattern making
- When do classes start? May 10th (Japan time)
- What time? Beginner class 10am & 9pm (JST) | Advance class 1pm & 5pm (JST)
- How much does it cost? $20
- How do I reserve a spot? Purchase a ticket from her website