UPDATED: March 29, 2020 Winner Announced Below (near entry box)
Well, it looks like our allnurds sewing journey is coming to an end!
Eight and I want to say thanks so much for joining us.
Before we begin, I want to remind you, to enter the giveaway by March 26, 2020 11:59 P.M. Central Standard Time for a chance to win a copy of Doll Coordinate Recipe 13 Casual & Unisex book.
We will randomly choose a winner shortly after.
Okay you ready Eight, let’s savor every moment of the final allnurds project!
Dolly Sewing Crush: allnurds Project #4
For Project #4 we’re featuring a trendy Neck Bag from Doll Coordinate Recipe 13 Casual & Unisex on page 112.
There are 5 steps.
The directions for the Neck Bag are written in Japanese.
There are no images to go with the directions, only an illustration with numbers that correspond to the steps.
Your Layout For Sewing Success
Here is your blueprint for making the Neck Bag:
- Fold and sew top edge of the pocket
- Fold & sew top edge of the bag
- Fold bottom edge of the pocket
- Place pocket on the center of the bag
- Fold ribbon in half
- On the front side of the bag, align the edges of the ribbon to the edge of the bag
- Fold bag in half, right sides together and sew the side seams
- Turn bag right side out and attach string through ribbon tabs
Yay!!! The Neck Bag is complete Hey 8 do you think I could borrow some cash
This was a quick and hip bag to make.
It was the smallest bag we made so far.
Dolly Insider Skill Level Rating:
Thank You For Joining Us!
March’s Sewing Crush is in the books!
If you have questions about any of the projects or suggestions on how we can continue to improve this series, please leave a comment below!
What projects do you have lined up to make?
We would love to hear from you.
Let’s meet again in April!
It’s Time For A Giveaway
To boost your love for sewing tiny, we are giving 1 lucky winner: 1 Doll Coordinate Recipe 13 Casual & Unisex book.
Giveaway runs from March 4, 2020 until March 26, 2020 11:59 P.M.
The Winner Is: Natalie N!
All you have to do is answer the following question:
Enter your response in the entry form below for a chance to win.a Rafflecopter giveaway
You may earn multiple entries by completing the other entry methods to increase your chances of winning
If you don’t see the entry form try visiting the page from a desktop or a different browser such as Google Chrome. Entry form may not appear on some mobile devices.
- Last day to enter the giveaway: March 26, 2020 11:59 P.M. Central Standard Time
- Winner’s name will be shared on our site and social media platforms
- Winner will be notified via email within 48 hours after the contest has closed. If the winner does not respond to our email within 5 days, another winner will be selected
- If you’re a minor please get your parent’s or guardian’s permission before entering
Can’t wait to sew allnurds outfits for your dolly? No need to wait, you can claim a copy of the Doll Coordinate Recipe 13 Casual & Unisex book here.
Kat and Tatyana
The Dolly Insider
Missed a allnurds Project? No Worries, click a link below to catch up!
- Dolly Sewing Crush: allnurds Project #1
- Dolly Sewing Crush: allnurds Project #2
- Dolly Sewing Crush: allnurds Project #3
So tiny! Good job lining up the details, it looks professional and very cool. Eight looks ready for a day in the city now!
8 appreciates your kind words! 🙂
Omigosh! So tiny! My hat’s off to you!
8’s so groovy!
I’m sewing surgical masks for my family. Might try making some doll-sized ones…
Yeah, 8 knows how to work the camera. 😉
I hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.